Job Vacancy at Koka & Bros. Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2016
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Koka and Bros Integrated Services Limited
Koka & Bros. Integrated Services Limited - Our Client, a startup in the E-commerce Business is currently seeking for a tech individual or company to take up part of her equity in exchange for technical services. Qualified candidates (Individual or Company)are expected to have a good knowledge of e-commerce (Multi-vendor Marketplace).
Qualification and Requirements
- Qualified candidates (Individual or company) should have the required skills and qualifications.
- Knowledge of Magento Marketplace is essential
- All applicants’ must be IT Savvy
- Successful candidate (Individual or company) is expected to have necessary resources to work with (eg. Laptop)
- Applicants with Experience in e-commerce (either as a seller, buyer, etc.) Or have worked with an e-commerce platform would be favoured.
- Applicants residing around Surulere/Ojuelegba/Yaba/Sabo or its environ would be favoured.
Method of Application
Appliccants (Company or Individual) should forward a company profile or proposal and curriculum vitae respectively. All Profiles, Proposals and Curriculum Vitae should be forwarded to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Koka and Bros Integrated Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
- Sales Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales Support Officer at Rovedana Limited (10 Positions)
- Chief Operating Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Real Estate Surveyor at HRLeverage
- Job Openings at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Digital Financial Services Consultant (Africa) at Business & Finance Consulting (BFC)
- Head, Social Performance at a Multinational Manufacturing Firm - Ralds & Agate