StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client requires the service of professional Housekeepers/Cooks for immediate employment.
Job Location: Ikeja & Ajao Estate, Lagos.
In addition to the basic duties, the residential housekeeping employee is expected to cook Indian meals, change sheets and make beds in the house, iron selected cloths for the week, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house.
- Check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- maintain record of related expenditure
- cook Indian meals – indispensable
- polish silverware, clean tables and house hold appliances
- run errands for employer
- answer telephone and take messages
- sweep, mop and polish floors
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers from rooms
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- high school /diploma or equivalent preferred
- knowledge of cooking Indian meals
- Strong desire for Female applicants.
- time management and priority skills
- ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
- physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Must have a minimum of 2 years housekeeping/Indian cooking experience
Attention to detail, focus, trust worthy, listening skills, planning and organizing, honesty, high energy leve
Method of Application
Salary is N30, 000/m. Others include NSITF, Group Life Insurance, Pension Remittance and HMO.
The position requires that the hired personnel ‘live – in/ be a resident’ of the building and Must have experience making Indian meals.
Applicants should forward updated CVs (highlighting past similar roles) to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘RHKC09’ as subject of mail before 25th, September
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.