Job Vacancy in a Consulting Firm Via Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 September, 2016
Deadline: 6 September, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Smart Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - A Consulting firm in the Mainland region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates (interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Health and Safety and Environment Manager to deliver extraordinary levels of project management in a food and beverage project on a contract basis (5months)
- As an Environmental Health and Safety Manager you are responsible for the conformity with all corporate, federal and local sanitation, food safety, health and safety and environmental requirements where as your role involves the implementation of HACCP programs and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Develop Environmental Health and Safety & HACCP manuals(Food and Beverage)
- Ensure that the EHS management system is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards requirements.
- Installation and commissioning of a packaging line for returnable glass bottle and PET(VERY ESSENTIAL)
- Provide the top management with the necessary reports on the EHS management system established within the property along with recommendations for improvement
- Establish audit requirements to ensure compliance in Food Safety, Occupational Safety and Environmental regulations
- Oversee all audit results, evaluate trends, communicate results and establish action plans to ensure hotel remains in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Participate in accident investigation and document root cause in order to communicate results and set required corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence
- Ensure that the employees are trained on the basic EHS awareness training identified for their departmental operations.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- You should be a university degree graduate preferably in Health / Hygiene / Quality management with a minimum of 8 years experience in Food and Beverage industry.
- A NEBOSH certification is non-negotiable.
- Must be willing to work for 5 months(contract) in Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smart PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited