Experienced Sales Opportunity at Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 3 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Mindfield Resources
Our client a renowned name in the FMCG industry is looking for an ACE sales professional to lead and accelerate the growth in Nigeria. The organization has envisioned a steep acceleration of growth in Nigeria hence the incumbent needs to come armed with a proven track record in staying ahead of the curve.
You would be responsible for building the sales and distribution capability, develop the strategy & policy related to pricing ,line up, credit terms, stock holding etc. Execute aggressive growth plans, deliver the planned net revenue ,company operating profit and net working capital on a consistent basis. Based on your knowledge, functional expertise and local market circumstances you would lead the development and implementation of focused highly effective annual sales plans that ensure delivery of annual objectives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years sales experience in managing complex sales cycles with a demonstrated track record of success
- Exceeds forecast by maximizing sales opportunities and profits with existing customers, identifying new prospects and establishing new customers.
- Provide strategic leadership, team spirit and the drive to ensure achievement of company objectives across all reporting activities.
- Position opens to overseas candidates as long as they carry the relevant industry experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Mindfield Resources career website on www.pcrecruiter.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mindfield ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Finance Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruiting for Packaging Officers
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at SABMiller
- Fresh Job Vacancies at The Dangote Group
- Engineering Vacancies at The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Electrical Engineers at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Store Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited