Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Req ID: 1013
The HSE Coordinator Facilitate/Coordinate, advice and guide the day to day operations of HSE department and the operations by providing support, supervision and participate in the implementation of Company's HSE-MS to ensure adherence to company's HSE Policies, Procedures and Codes of practice in the company's facilities/operations to achieve incident free operations.
- Provide HSE leadership and commitment, motivation and advice to management and personnel
- Collate and prepare HSE Weekly KPIs, Highlights, HSE Monthly Performance Statistics & HSE Month End Data to management in line with HSE performance targets.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager in developing and implementing HSE Budgets and various compliance training programs to personnel.
- Drive to ensure that HSE Meetings Presentations, HSE drills and HSE Inductions are conducted as per plan and reported accordingly.
- Track and ensure proper waste segregation, classification, evacuation disposal and reporting in the facilities in line with the waste management procedure.
- Report and investigate potential incidents/near miss in operations, coordinate JIT, participate in JIV to spill sites and follow up on JIV Reports submission to government regulators.
- Ensure critical safety equipment are inspected, maintained and validated on planned basis in the facilities.
- Develop an integrated ERP to handle drills/emergency scenarios such as oil spill, Medevac, fire outbreak etc. Coordinate Medevac process and represent the company as a Sub-Committee Member on Nembe Creek Trunk line Operators (NCTL) on Medevac issues
- Provide HSE Support for effective Re- entry into all Company facilities. (EIA, Process Safety, ERP, OSRP, Risk management and Special contributions) etc.
- Monitor and ensure that all chemicals used in the field are handled in line with the CMS (by the use of SHOC cards)
- Provide support to the HSE Manager to meet HSE Contract & Procurement tender by listing HSE special needs (materials, equipment & services) for procurement. Effluent /Gaseous Emissions, Gas Testers, Water/Sewage treatment Plants etc.
- Ensure integrity of management documentation system and records as well as maintain proper inventory and issuance of PPE to personnel.
- Coordinate Contractor management system through pre-mobilizations and quality service provisions, statutory audits and inspections, fumigation programs etc.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
Job Knowledge & Experience
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure
- Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations
- Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g Engineering / Occupational Health Master's degree in Occupational Health, Safety and Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control, Operations
Req ID: 1012
- The position involves preparing completion planning and programs in accordance with the development strategy as per COMPANY policies and standards.
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the subsurface team, project, and operations groups to ensure effective integration of well programs in the overall development plan.
- Coach and develop direct reports and key contractors.
- List concise description of duties to be performed
- Provide visible HSE leadership and ensure that all completions and workover activities are conducted in a safe and environmentally-conscious manner by all employees and contractors
- Ensuring that the COMPANY maintains competitive advantages in completions through the effective use of technical innovations
- Ensuring appropriate regulatory approvals are obtained for planned programs in a timely manner
- Responsible for proper application of cost and schedule controls and analysis of drilling and completion trends to determine efficiency and cost improvements, within project objective/goals.
- Coordinate CWOPS, AAR of completion and workover operations to identify improvement opportunities for future programs
- Assisting in the development of operating plans and annual budgets by ensuring that cost estimates accurately reflect the intended project scope
- Evaluates rig contractor and service companies to ensure compliance with all HSE, and technical requirements.
- Proactive Liaising with the Onsite representative(OSR) and contractors to ensure that tools are and equipment are available at site when required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in Completion and Well intervention planning and operations.
- University level education (minimum Second Class Upper degree) in Engineering Discipline. Current International Well Control Certificate (IWCF).
- Completions Engineer, Engineering, BSc, Oil & Gas, Production
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.