Career Opportunity at Appzone
Posted on: 19 August, 2016
Deadline: 18 September, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Appzone Limited
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Co-ordination of the Group’s team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the group are achieved.
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation, to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min of 4 years work experience in Project Management or Service delivery in a software company.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Interested and qualified? Go to Appzone Limited career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Appzone LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancy at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Application Developers (JAVA and PHP) at Upperlink Limited
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Job Vacancies at Modu Sterling Global Venture
- Marketing Officers at BeKaufmann DigiTech
- Solution Sales Specialist, Public Sector Africa at Oracle Nigeria
- Brand Representatives at Novtech Solutions
- Renewable Energy Sales Manager - West Africa at GE Nigeria