Job Vacancy at e.Stream Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and inform Team Lead on recommended solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring Site Survey are carried out properly with detailed report documented.
- Work with customer’s representative at the customer location to ensure that all deployment tasks are completed within the timeframe provided
- Report any incident, problems known errors, unexpected events or deviation from deployment plans.
- Prioritize issues among multiple clients as resource constraints arise.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving feedback from site.
- Ensure delivery of standard deployment through reviewing and evaluating the work of team members to ensure all are carried out according to service requirement.
- Coordinate the activities of other field engineers for system installation, integration and verification.
- Responsible for carrying out the scheduled preventive/corrective maintenance exercises.
- Responsible for Configuring of all installation equipment (Configuration items) while ensuring documentation of installation activities.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that the signal strength, signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance to e.Stream approved standard.
- Maintaining adequate tools, other resources for quick Troubleshooting and fixing of customers premises equipment problems.
- Give adequate support to Service Desk, other Field Service Engineers and Contract Engineers.
- All other duties may be assigned to you by your Line Manager.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 - 3 years relevant professional experience in Radio Frequency last mile technology
- Vast in the installation of VSAT links.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Marketing Manager - Central West Africa at the International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Applications & Systems Developer at Voucher Net Limited
- ERP Cloud Base Support Analyst at Dataflex Nigeria Limited
- UI/UX Designer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- UI/UX Designer at Kinexus Data Services Company
- Electrical Electronic and IT Engineer at E-Terra Technologies Limited