Job Vacancy at e.Stream Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 18 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) Limited
e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and inform Team Lead on recommended solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring Site Survey are carried out properly with detailed report documented.
- Work with customer’s representative at the customer location to ensure that all deployment tasks are completed within the timeframe provided
- Report any incident, problems known errors, unexpected events or deviation from deployment plans.
- Prioritize issues among multiple clients as resource constraints arise.
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving feedback from site.
- Ensure delivery of standard deployment through reviewing and evaluating the work of team members to ensure all are carried out according to service requirement.
- Coordinate the activities of other field engineers for system installation, integration and verification.
- Responsible for carrying out the scheduled preventive/corrective maintenance exercises.
- Responsible for Configuring of all installation equipment (Configuration items) while ensuring documentation of installation activities.
- Responsible for testing and ensuring that the signal strength, signal to noise ratio and any other parameters are in accordance to e.Stream approved standard.
- Maintaining adequate tools, other resources for quick Troubleshooting and fixing of customers premises equipment problems.
- Give adequate support to Service Desk, other Field Service Engineers and Contract Engineers.
- All other duties may be assigned to you by your Line Manager.
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 0 - 3 years relevant professional experience in Radio Frequency last mile technology
- Vast in the installation of VSAT links.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate must be a resident of Port Harcourt.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about e.Stream Networks (Nigeria) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Dispatch Riders at Malton Technologies Limited (MTL)
- Sales Representative at Zeta- Web Nigeria limited
- Business Development Manager at IIHT Nigeria
- Product Manager at Gocollate Technologies
- Executive Career Opportunity at MileFriend - SeedStars Academy
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation
- Head, IT at Smile Communications