Latest Job Vacancy at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 20 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
- Develop technical documents such as product specifications, Visio diagrams, etc
- Provide day-to-day support, proactive maintenance and perform independent complex system troubleshooting
- Work closely with clients to integrate ITA products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance.
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry
- Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of analog, digital and VoIP voice services; IP networking; and data service provision
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Familiarity with installation and maintenance of Video Conferencing, Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions will be an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess Strong technical and analytical, problem solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (PORT-HARCOURT)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited