Latest Job Vacancy at Telvida Communications Services
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 20 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Telvida Communications Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Telvida, we recognise that one of the biggest challenge in IP Telephony and Unified Communications is getting things to work - efficiently and effortlessly. We are a modern telecommunications business, specialising in Unified Communications installation and support.
- Develop technical documents such as product specifications, Visio diagrams, etc
- Provide day-to-day support, proactive maintenance and perform independent complex system troubleshooting
- Work closely with clients to integrate ITA products with customer software by understanding clients’ business requirements and recommending solutions to achieve the desired results.
- Participate in the identification and development of tools and scripts to more efficiently resolve client issues, and to facilitate analysis of customer data.
- Participate in implementation and deployment projects, from inception to delivery, including requirements gathering, consulting, workshops, integration and production launch assistance.
- Consult with other engineers and with customers to make the best use of leading edge, new and existing products and tools.
- Design and carry out performance tests on customer queries, analyze the results, and make recommendations for query and hardware changes.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry
- Candidate will possess a broad technical knowledge of analog, digital and VoIP voice services; IP networking; and data service provision
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Familiarity with installation and maintenance of Video Conferencing, Unified Communication and Collaboration solutions will be an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess Strong technical and analytical, problem solving and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send their cover letter and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject should be the position with the location in bracket e.g. SOLUTION ENGINEER (PORT-HARCOURT)
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telvida Communications ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Officer - IT Quality Assurance at IHS Towers
- Head, Internal Audit at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Manager, Specialist Sales at MasterCard Nigeria
- Trainee Sales Customer Service - Power Tools at Bosch Africa
- Jobs at ERS Nigeria Limited
- Integrated Marketing Manager at myPadi.ng
- Latest Vacancies at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Senior Server Administrator at Venture Garden Group