Apply For Servier Nigeria Emerge Program 2016
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Servier International is a leading French independent Pharmaceutical Company, present in 140 countries with 20,000 employees and a turnover of 3.9 billion.
- If you have been thinking about starting your career with a Career Development Program that builds that perfect foundation for your professional future, then you’ve come to the right place!
- EMERGE Program is an 18 month Leadership Program aimed at supporting the development of future leaders by successfully preparing them for future management responsibilities.
- Our aim is to develop Internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become Servier’s future.
- It gives you the opportunity to work around the world and make an impact from day 1.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Our program combines On-The-Job learning with structured training and placements within specific sales areas.
- It offers challenging assignments within the 18months period, Intense training on and off the job, Rewarding experiences, loads of fun and new colleagues from around the globe.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and our passion for bringing healthcare to the world.
- After the scheme, the candidate is allowed full responsibility of a region, a territory, or even a product depending on performance and maturity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Leadership skills
- Consultative skills
- Sales & business development skills
- Customer insight
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Project management skills
- Problem solving
- Presentation & communication skills
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Our 18 month scheme is preferably for experienced candidates (Minimum 2 years and above) who want to forge a career with a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly Analytical, Willingness to learn, Ability to deliver with Minimal Supervision, Must be able to function under Pressure, Excellent closing and Negotiation Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Vacancies at Mopheth Group
- Job Vacancies at HealthPlus Limited
- Product Manager, Respiratory at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- HR/Admin Administrator at a Top-Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruiting for Graduate Medical Governance Executive
- Medical Sales Executives at a Pharmaceutical Company - eRecruiter Nigeria