Community Health Coordinators at Pinewood Medicare (PPO) - 32 positions
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Pinewood Medicare (PPO)
Pinewood Medicare (PPO) is a Managed Care Organization (MCO) structured as a National Preferred Provider Organisation which is the first of its kind in Nigeria located at Lekki, Lagos with international affiliations. As the name depicts, Pinewood Medicare is a fast growing PPO aimed at providing both practicable healthcare solutions and promoting wellness not only to the West African populace but to the world at large.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Medical / Health
- Community health coordinators will be responsible for supporting all community health programs.
- Tasks will include member registration, coordination of primary care visits, complaints resolution, claims processing, quality control, and patient information /customer care services.
- Community Health coordinators must have community health extension CHEW certificates from approved colleges, PGD in public health, or pharmacy technician certificates or 2-3 years experience in a health environment as an administrative assistant.
- Applicants must be resident in the above state.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pinewood Medicare (PPO)Similar Jobs
- Experienced Staff Nurse Midwives/Midwives at Adefemi Hospital Limited
- Nursing Vacancy at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Job Openings at Medline Locum Agency
- Job Openings at The World Medical Center (WMC)
- Medical Officer at Isalu Hospitals Limited
- Graduate Job Opportunity at MediFix
- Career Opportunities at Avon HMO
- Graduate Medical Representative At Merck