Job Vacancy at The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 26 August, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Shell Petroleum Development Company
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2016 LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme specifically targeted at youths in Ogoniland.
LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young entrepreneurs aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and startup finance.
2016 LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
The LiveWIRE programme objectives are to:
- Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
- Provide business startup grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
- Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
- Pre-startup:- Value and Organise Yourself (VOY)
- Bright Ideas workshop
- Business Planning & Management (Become a Successful Business Owner)
- Business Startup (How to access finance & technology)
- Post startup (Mentoring, Incubation, Market linkages)
- Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following 4 Ogoni LGAs in Rivers State: Eleme, Tai, Gokana, and Khana aged between 18-35;
- Must possess a university degree or HND
- Must possess the NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption;
- Must be resident in Rivers State;
- Must have an innovative business idea; and
- Must desire to own and manage a business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Shell Petroleum Development Company career website on www.livewire-nigeria.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Shell Petroleum Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited
- Job Vacancy at FMC Technologies