Latest Opening at KPMG
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas, Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity, market and regulatory compliance risks
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory, insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market, credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Minimum of five O'level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)