Latest Opening at KPMG
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
- Experience must have covered financial Industry (Banks and Non banks institutions) and non financial Industry (Oil and Gas, Telecommunications etc) in areas of credit operational, liquidity, market and regulatory compliance risks
- Strong understanding of financial risk and capital management principles and techniques and risk-based capital methods.
- Good understanding of market, credit, operational, regulatory, insurance and liquidity risk types and risk mitigation approaches.
- Understanding of regulatory context for operation of market, credit, operational, and liquidity risks management, including frameworks such as Basel 3 /Solvency II.
- Ability to use financial risk management tools and applications
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation, presenting and report writing.
- Minimum of five O'level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting.
- First degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- Interested in working in an emerging, fast-growing and rewarding market.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in professional advisory services, risk consulting, banking or insurance with relevant experience in financial risk management.
- Having the FRM designation will be a plus, not a requirement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at XpatFunds
- Client Relations Officer at Heirs Holdings
- Entry-Level Sales Executives at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at a Leading Commercial Bank - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Recruitment at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Latest Job Opening at Appzone Limited
- 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc
- Software Development & Sales Representatives at a Reputable Financial Technology Company - Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)