Job Vacancy at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 15 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
Homeworks Educational Services, is recruiting to fill the position of an Enrollment Officer.
- Maintaining an Effective Enrollment Process
- Build positive relationships with prospective families and assist in promoting the College.
- Ensure positive relations are fostered with students and parents throughout the application, enrollment, interview and offer process.
- Coordinate the entire student enrollment process from initial contact (likely to be months earlier) through to student commencement.
- Coordinating appropriate enrollment interviews and other interviews/appointments as necessary.
- Management of telephone and walk-in enquiries.
- Accurate, timely processing and acknowledgement of Application for Enrollment forms.
- Provide timely and professional information to prospective families regarding their enrollment status.
- Maintain and update database of enrollments.
- Acknowledge, follow-up and update registration fee and confirming fee payments.
- Coordinate interview times, correspondence and interview sheets.
- Present written reports in relation to future enrollments and projected enrollments.
- Provide demographic information of current and future families to support strategic planning and marketing.
- Follow up all enrollment enquiries.
- Ensure that enrollments are properly finalised and uploaded according to procedural requirements.
- Collate enrollment documentation and establish individual student files.
- Keep records of future students.
- Management of the stock of enrollments literature.
Personal Skills and Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, drive and a strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to exercise discretion, use initiative and solve problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and monitor the level of disclosure on sensitive issues
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven organisational and administrative skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically, analyse multiple sources of information
- Ability to prioritise tasks and evolve processes to increase efficiency
- Proven records management skills.
- Proven highly developed customer service skills.
- Flexibility in working arrangements.
- Proven ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively both autonomously and in an integrated small team environment.
- Proven capacity to manage staff relationships and enhance the synergy between key stakeholders and various departments.
- Demonstrated ability to foster and promote positive personal relationships with all stakeholders.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Demonstrated experience and performance within a school environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with enrollments and office procedures.
- Sound working knowledge of education systems.
- Project and event management experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Taeching Vacancy at an International School - Global Profilers
- Director of Administration at the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital
- Job Vacancies at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Jobs at The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
- Massive Academic and Non Academic Staff Recruitment at Lead City University
- Front Desk Officer at Tenderloving School
- Job Openings at the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University
- Financial Controller at a Leading Group of Schools