Trithel International Company Limited(TICL), a member of the British Quality Foundation and The Nigerian Instittue for Training and development. Trithel a frontline consulting outfit delivering an all-embracing integrated portfolio of professional services in the key markets of quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TQM, Six Sigma and Lean Thinking), Human Capital Services and Environment.
- The successful candidates will be required to effectively perform accounting functions which reduce costs and increase profitability.
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Provide management with cost flow projections and planning.
- Prepare, implement and control budgets for the company.
- Be capable of preparing and managing the divisional accounts and current accounts for the various divisions of the company.
- Prepare schedules for statutory and tax payments ensuring strict adherence to the schedules.
- Treasury management.
- Risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring over projects life cycle.
- A Degree in Accounting; B.Sc. or HND
- ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing firm or audit practice.
- AGE: 30-35
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Analytically minded
- Ability to display good sense of judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.( This is a vital attribute for the job)
- Very knowledgeable in the use of Accounting soft wares.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Result oriented
- Team working skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk management skills.
go to method of application »
- To raise and process invoices, receipts and expense voucher transactions for daily transactions.
- To daily post financial transactions to the general ledger.
- To perform bank statement reconciliation and confirm customer cash lodgements.
- To maintain cash and bank - book daily entries.
- To monitor cash flow administration
Educational Qualification & Experience
- OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years auditing experience in an audit firm or accounting firm.
- Age: Not above 30 years.
Technical and Behaviourial Competencies:
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement
- Familiarity with accounting software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV's to email@example.com with the subject: "Accountant".