OND Graduate Career Opportunity at The Place
Posted on: 2 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise. Provides information to and assists customers.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
- Handles and stores merchandise or special products that require some knowledge of spontaneous combustion, toxicity, fragility, rapid deterioration, contamination, etc.
- According to requirements and established procedures, arranges stock. In case of emergency or in order to replace outdated products, suggests substitutes available in the store.
- Oversees the delivery of merchandise following an established schedule and coordinates special deliveries by transmitting the necessary details to the persons concerned.
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock-out
- Maintains equipment and instruments. Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
The candidate should possess the following qualities
- OND from any reputable institution
- Should have physical strength to carry heavy objects from time to time.
- Basic computer and report writing skills
- Should have high sense of integrity
Bsc holders need not apply
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Place career website on www.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Confectionery Role in the Hospitality Industry Via Afm Recruit
- Dispatch Riders at Spicy Dishes Nigeria
- Security Manager at InterContinental Lagos
- Business Development Executives at a Quick Service Restaurant - Productive People Limited
- GM Operations Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Hotel Executive Chef at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Hilton Worldwide
- Laundry Attendants at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments