Vacancy at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: 15 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry profiles, industry association management, business intermediation, and background screening. Clients served includes multinational organizations, public sector entities, industry associations, and the micro, small and medium enterprise members of associations.
- Must be a graduate with HND/B.Sc/M.Sc in relevant field or otherwise.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC scheme.
- Must have 3-4 years relevant working experience.
- Must be resident in FCT-Abuja.
- Applicants with knowledge in agriculture and agribusiness and possession of relevant professional certificate will have an advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft
- Jobs at Pamaks Solutions
- Instructor/ Trainer At Lonadek Nigeria
- Senior Administrative Executives at Hazon Holdings
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Engineering Opportunities at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime