Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Local Partner administrative tasks (Partner recruitment, enablement and engagement planning)
- Managing local channel operations & activities.
- Support in planning towards partner marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Support towards partner communication & strategic updates
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration or any other related degree.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.