If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Local Partner administrative tasks (Partner recruitment, enablement and engagement planning)
- Managing local channel operations & activities.
- Support in planning towards partner marketing activities in Nigeria.
- Support towards partner communication & strategic updates
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration or any other related degree.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- This job code is utilized for the majority of our temporary hires. The individual is performing hourly job duties as defined under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Job: All Roles
Job Type: Student/Intern Hire
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply