Graduate Internship at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: 20 August, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
The candidate shall report to the HOD Finance and Accounts and handle the following direct reports:
- Effectively manage the running of the day to day and business activities of the Academy.
- Develop and manage the achievement of the medium and short term goals and objectives of the Academy.
- Install the procedures for the efficient monitoring and controlling of the activities of the Service.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the HOD Finance and Accounts.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking,
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience .
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Keep accurate & Up to date records of company’s financial status
- Support the finance Manager by imputing into sales and purchase ledger from source document
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual financial reports
- Input accounting data into accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Make sure payment process is in line with policy
- Prepare fixed asset inventory
- Prepare and maintain monthly cash flow projection for the period of time for which funding is available
- Manage petty cash
- Plan organize and manage own workload to ensure contribution to company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with end of year and end of month preparation procedure
- Prepare invoices in line with contracts/Purchase Order
- Post Invoices and Purchase Orders into appropriate General Ledger heads
- All aspect of sales ledger, raising invoices, re-issue invoices and raising credit notes
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Experience in setting up and critically reviewing operational performance
- Deep Experience and knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Good organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent Strategic planning experience
- Excellent analytical mind
- Discipline and integrity
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Book keeping
- Financial Reporting
- Numeric Skills
- PC / Personal Productivity tools-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Promptness in carrying out assignments
- Ability to manage cash
- Correctness of entries
- Timeliness of reports
- Accuracy of reports
- Customer Orientation
- Dealing with stress
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Result Oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Secondary DT Teachers at a British International School - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- University Librarian at Sule Lamido University
- E+ Teacher Writing Center at the American University of Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools