Graduate Internship at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: 20 August, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
The candidate shall report to the HOD Finance and Accounts and handle the following direct reports:
- Effectively manage the running of the day to day and business activities of the Academy.
- Develop and manage the achievement of the medium and short term goals and objectives of the Academy.
- Install the procedures for the efficient monitoring and controlling of the activities of the Service.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to him by the HOD Finance and Accounts.
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, Banking,
- Membership of a recognized professional accountancy body will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience .
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working/leading in a team-based environment.
- Keep accurate & Up to date records of company’s financial status
- Support the finance Manager by imputing into sales and purchase ledger from source document
- Produce weekly, monthly and annual financial reports
- Input accounting data into accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Make sure payment process is in line with policy
- Prepare fixed asset inventory
- Prepare and maintain monthly cash flow projection for the period of time for which funding is available
- Manage petty cash
- Plan organize and manage own workload to ensure contribution to company’s monthly financial reporting process is achieved in timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with end of year and end of month preparation procedure
- Prepare invoices in line with contracts/Purchase Order
- Post Invoices and Purchase Orders into appropriate General Ledger heads
- All aspect of sales ledger, raising invoices, re-issue invoices and raising credit notes
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Finance Manager
- Experience in setting up and critically reviewing operational performance
- Deep Experience and knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Good organizational, leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent Strategic planning experience
- Excellent analytical mind
- Discipline and integrity
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Book keeping
- Financial Reporting
- Numeric Skills
- PC / Personal Productivity tools-Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Promptness in carrying out assignments
- Ability to manage cash
- Correctness of entries
- Timeliness of reports
- Accuracy of reports
- Customer Orientation
- Dealing with stress
- Goal Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Result Oriented
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Stores Officer at Corona Schools Trust Council
- Special Needs Teacher at An International Primary School
- Registered Nurse (Female) at the American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Medical Laboratory Science and Radiography Intern at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital
- Internal Auditor at Baze University
- Teachers at Brickhall School