Career Opportunities at Lonadek
Posted on: 29 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
- Manage planning and operations teams and external contractors during project execution.
- Manage and co-ordinate support and service engineers in attending to customers’ service requests and resolving same within SLA lead time with the aim of meeting Key Performance Indices (KPIs).
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Plan strategically for contract management and retention
- Escalates project issues in a timely fashion
- Plan and manage customer meetings; resolve internal and external issues
- Build and maintain key client relationships in order to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting need specific solutions based on business requirements.
- Liaise with cross functional internal units; Sales, Marketing, Technical, Legal, Finance etc, to manage and coordinate implementation of agreed tasks within defined timelines.
- Coordinate the installation of network equipment at customer premises.
- Provide the executives with ad hoc and periodic Project environmental reports specifically to do with project costs, lessons learnt and risks
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities for the company
go to method of application »
- Coordinate network faults handling, effectively.
- Coordinate the execution of RPRs (re-provision requests) on DragonWave HC+, Huawei OSN series (especially OSN3500, OSN500 & OSN8800) and ECI box (BG-20 & BG-30) platforms within the operational level agreement (OLA)
- Manage all aspects of the network management process; assuring requests, implementation, and problems are delivered as required with no impact to the global communications.
- Direct the preparation of reports to evaluate network traffic loads and identification of future needs for additional hardware and/or software required to maintain efficient growth patterns and levels of satisfactory service.
- Prepare budget for operating unit.
- Review analysis of telecommunication system needs and establishes goals, objectives and priorities.
- Prepare appropriate budget documents
- Ensure that the company’s global and metro fiber network documentation is always accurate and up to date.
- Establish network system standards and policies concerning connectivity, operation, and growth
- Coordinate with the sales team in formulating and building up proposal knowledge, including making technical demos and presentations to customers
go to method of application »
- Provide support to the sales team in terms of providing them with Data Sheets, updated sales presentations etc.
- Coordinate the engagement and lead generation process from events the company attends or sponsors.
- Update the company’s Collateral such as sales presentations, brochures, invitations etc.
- Undertake direct mail campaigns by liaising with the Product Marketing Specialists to push out content specific to their area, in order to keep customers informed of products and services
- Compile the Newsletter on a monthly basis and sending it to prospects and customers to keep them abreast on news and information regarding the company.
- Provide monthly reports on the sessions to line manager.
- Provide updates to the Marketing and Sales Team on attendance and begin follow up with the sales team on the customer engagement process.
- Provide bid support by providing budgetary pricing to international providers.
- Liaise with Technical sales and the Pricing team to get delivery components and pricing
- Manage the Company’s database and segment according to sectors and Account Managers.
Method of Application
To apply, click on preferred job title(s)
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Simeons's Pivot Resources
- Male Furniture Factory Supervisor at Kemslis Pragmatic Limited
- Human Resources Officer at Pivotage Consulting
- Graduate Call Center Agent at the Outsource Company
- Managed Services Maintenance Manager at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Fresh Vacancies at HReade
- Latest Job Openings at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Fresh Jobs at TheJobMag