Finance Vacancy at Netherland Leprosy Relief (NLR)
Posted on: 28 July, 2016
Deadline: 9 August, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Netherland Leprosy Relief
NLR is a Dutch Non-Governmental Organization, active in 14 countries worldwide and a forerunner in the fight against leprosy and its consequences. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accountant.
- Preparation of accounting documents and daily data entry in QuickBooks and/or excels sheets for the Country Representative Office.
- Preparation of monthly bank and cash reconciliation of the projects assigned to him/her
- Preparation of quarterly financial report for NLR and Donor Projects
- Preparation of monthly advances/debtors and accruals/creditors report
- Reviewing of monthly and quarterly financial reports of Projects assigned to him/her, generating necessary feedback and ensuring that recommendations are implemented by project officers.
- Reviewing of quarterly fund requests/forecasts from projects officers ensuring budget availability and making due recommendation(s) to the Head of Finance and Admin.
- Assisting budget holders and partners in the preparation of their annual budgets and/or multi-year project budgets for external donors
- Undertaking any other duties as may be assigned by Management with a view to assisting NLR Nigeria effectively implement its Vision and Missio
- Degree in Accounting. Professional part-qualification (ICAN or its equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Two years of accounting experience with an international NGO, or similar work situation.
- Competence in ICT and QuickBooks (experience in NAVISION is an added advantage)
- Analytical, Good Communication skills, Good reporting skills, Organisational sensitivity, Cooperation, Hands on mentality, Teaching skills, Computer skills, Able to make priorities and work under pressure for meeting deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter clearly stating their motivation to work for NLR Nigeria and providing details on her/his suitability to fill this position. The application and CV should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and in case of equal suitability of candidates, preference will be given to a female candidate.
- Persons with disabilities are particularly invited to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Netherland Leprosy ReliefSimilar Jobs
- Programme Officer at Apostles in the MarketPlace (AiMP)
- Drivers at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Fresh Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Epidemiologists/Health Information Management at the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Consultants at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Latest Vacancies at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Project Manager/Country Representatives at the International Volunteer Service for Development
- Shelter Coordinators at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) - 2 Positions