Job Opportunities at AELEX
Posted on: 26 July, 2016
Deadline: 9 August, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at AELEX Legal Practitioners & Arbitrators
AELEX is a full service commercial and litigation law firm. It is one of the largest law firms in West Africa with offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja in Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We merge local legal expertise and presence, political and industry wide connections with an appreciation of global standards and demands.
- We seek highly motivated and experienced Senior Associates and Associates with tested specialist skills to work in our Banking and Finance, Tax, Dispute Resolution and Company Secretarial teams in our Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt offices.
- They must possess strong academic achievements and cutting edge legal skills, with 5 years post qualification experience.
- AELEX provides successful candidates with the opportunity to enhance their legal skills while working on exciting issues of law.
- We provide external training in various practice areas and a chance to continuously learn from peers and seniors.
We offer the right candidates, highly competitive remuneration and a clear career path leading to the top.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their covering letters and CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Previous applicants do not need to re-apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AELEX Legal Practitioners & ArbitratorsSimilar Jobs
- Legal Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Legal Answers LLP
- Managing Associate at Chris Ogunbanjo LP