Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain. We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
Our client is a leading supplier of quality building material and member of a multinational group with products and services all over the world.
The job holder will be responsible for brand analysis, development and creation of sustainable awareness, development of brand communication, POS materials and implementation of brand communication strategies. S/He will also monitor, gather and report competitors’ activities.
- Gather market intelligence information from Competitors
- Meet with appropriate sales reps to discuss communication and action needs
- Monitoring and reporting new product developments by competitors
- Coordinate with agencies for multimedia packages – Letters, brochures, videos, POS displays for specific events in order to ensure brand consistency
- Assist with the roll-out of marketing campaigns and evaluate effectiveness at conclusion of campaign
- Communicate and ensure compliance to brand guidelines and charts by agency for the development of advertising text and layout
- Management of assigned responsibilities relating to the update of information about specifically assigned products on available e-platforms with express approval gotten for information to be published
- Review literature in the assigned marketing project, previous materials used in the assignment area, and gather materials of competitors in the field
- Where necessary, give relevant information about assigned brands to relevant agencies for the development of media materials (Press, Radio, TV etc)
- Conduct/ supervise market research, draft and administer questionnaires for information gathering.
- A University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Professional qualification and membership of a professional body in marketing
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- A strong understanding of customer & market dynamics and requirements
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of Branding, Marketing, and Advertising
Method of Application
To apply, visit Adexen Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale