Manufacturing Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 20 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
- Assists company officers and senior staff members in the development and formulation of long and short-range planning, policies, programs and objectives.
- Develops the manufacturing plan and establishes procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Directs and monitors department managers to accomplish goals of the manufacturing plan, consistent with established manufacturing and safety procedures. Acts as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework data. Directs the establishment, implementation and maintenance of production standards.
- Ensure engineering budgets are met and achieve optimum employee levels with least amount of overhead and raw material costs to meet annual budgetary plan.
- Initiates and coordinates major projects (e.g., plant layout changes, installation of capital equipment, major repairs, etc.)
- Ensure quality products, sequenced delivery and optimization of manufacturing facilities.
- B.Sc in Engineering or a related technical course
- Minimum 10 -12 years production supervision experience within manufacturing operations OR 15 Years' experience within the area of core business competency.
- Proven work experience as an operations manager in the manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Requires overall knowledge and understanding of manufacturing, assembly, tooling, processing and financial systems.
- SAP experience preferred.
Key Competencies Required:
- Performance Management.
- Project Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Problem solving/analysis
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners at SD Human Resources Limited
- Confidential Secretary at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Human Resources Specialist Limited (HRSNG)
- Head Sales & Marketing at Culminate Consulting
- Graduate Accountants at LeadHire Limited
- Test Center Administrator at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Advisory Graduate Trainee Programme 2017