Job in a Logistics and Fleet Company via Kendor
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 21 July, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Kendor Consulting
Our client is a logistic company looking to hire a pro-active and passionate HR Manager to provide direction and leadership in all areas of HR.
- Delivering the HR Strategy
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Supporting and implementing organisational change
- Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject. MBA or Master’s degree in a related subject is an added advantage.
- Professional Qualifications: CIPM, CIPD or HRCI is mandatory.
- Experience: Minimum of 10 years, with at least 3 years in a Senior Managerial role.
Method of Application
To apply send qualified CVs to email@example.com with the job reference as the email subject. Please note that applications sent without a job reference will not be processed. Application deadline is Thursday July 21, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kendor ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Web Developers at HMM Limited
- IT Specialist at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) - APM Terminals
- MO Solutions & Operations Manager at Bollore Transport Logistics
- Sales and Marketing Officers at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
- Superintendent, Stores at APM Terminals
- Logistics Officers at a Logistics Firm - Aldelia Group
- Purchasing Officer at APS Procurement Ltd
- General Manager, Finance and Accounting at APM Terminals