Trainee Recruitment At British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
Job number 11806BR
Appointment type Fixed term
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Manufacturing and Engineering continues to be the bedrock of a developing economy and as part of our commitment to developing technical skills, we are seeking applicants into our Technical Trainee Programme.
- The programme is a 12 months technical skills learning opportunity targeted at passionate, young, and talented individuals with the required potential to deliver on business goals. It has also been designed to build technical capabilities and competencies relevant to the Manufacturing Industry driven by a Performance learning approach.
- Continuous assessment and appraisal of trainees will take place during the period of training and on successful completion of the training programme, a certificate of participation will be awarded.
- BAT is not obliged to provide employment to trainees on successful completion of the programme; however trainees will be kept in a pool for future employment when the opportunity presents itself.
- National Technical Certificate (NTC) or Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) issued by the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB
- Technicians Certificate (or its equivalent) issued by City & Guilds of London with qualifications in Engineering & Transport and Processes & Manufacturing.
- Related fields of study:
- Vocational studies in Automotive, Electrical & Electronic, Production and Maintenance, Metals & fabricated metal products
- Vocational studies in electrical and electronics installation and in Maintenance Practice
- All enrolled trainees will receive a monthly allowance to cover incidental expenses throughout the duration of the programme. Students will also benefit from the company’s canteen services as well as medical services at the company’s clinic.
Method of Application
Interested candidates hsould apply online on BAT career website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Job Opening at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Lorache Limited
- Factory Managers at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited