Finance Position at Amaiden Energy
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 20 July, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies and procedures, according to the audit program.
- Conduct risk assessment of all department in line with establishes timeline according to the audit program
- Review daily operations of the finance and accounts departments and call over all transactions with a view to ensure correctness and completeness.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors
- Check and ensure that all accounting entries are correct and query if otherwise.
- Put in place the necessary internal control system geared towards ensuring all assets and liabilities of the company are well safeguarded.
- Interfaces with the external auditors on issues that have to do with the external auditing exercise of the company.
- Vetting of all payment and receipt transactions.
- Ensuring the accounting policies of the company are in consonance with the relevant standards.
- Carrying out specific investigations within the company as may be required by the management from time to time.
- Ensuring and enforcing strict adherence and compliance with the established internal control system within the company.
- Ensuring the existence of efficient audit trails in respect of ALL transactions carried out for the purpose of auditing.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory provisions on tax and pension related matters.
- Influencing process change across department, maintain risk levels whilst seeking process efficiencies.
- Ensure effective compliance with agreed limits of authority and levels of access to systems and information.
- To report to management periodically on the level of compliance with policies and procedures within the company.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned.
- Proficient use of MS package(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient use of relevant Accounting package.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles & best practice.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- First degree in Accounting
- Possession of relevant Accounting professional qualification/certification:- ICAN/ACCA
- Post Graduate Qualification in Finance Management would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related job function
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Amaiden website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Piping Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Administrative Coordinator - Trainee at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Liquid Mud Plant Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Integrated Measurement Solutions Account Manager at Cameron
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Country/Area Reliability Manager at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
- FOPS - Start-Up Superintendent at Onstream Group