Our client is a leading indigenous E&P in Nigeria and is known for providing world class services in the Energy sector. They promote a visible career path and are now looking for a professional to support and manage the operations of their facility successfully to achieve organizational goals.
This role will involve various activities comprising process optimization, chemical injection optimization and operations. Also, you will function as back-up support for field operations as well as supervise other trainee staffs effectively
- Monitor process parameters of crude oil, water and gas treatment and injection systems and recommend improvements to chemical program components
- Assist Facilities team to conduct, gather and conduct performance evaluation of static and rotating equipment for improved efficiency and to identify areas for debottlenecking.
- Responsible for Monthly Chemical Utilization Report submission as well as procurement supply and stocking of chemicals in the warehouse while ensuring that chemical injection rates are in compliance with recommended rates.
- Conducts H2S monitoring and treatment by interfacing with consultants and the management
- Monitor day-to-day field operational needs and provide requisite shore support while working with C&P to ensure all operations requests are efficiently handled and required materials are delivered on time.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (At least second class upper). Master’s degree would be an added advantage
- 5-10 years oil and gas industry experience in productions operations
- Excellent analytical and reporting skill
- Ability and wiliness to travel to offshore assets and work is needed.
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV WORD FORMAT with subject as Operations Engineer to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.