Don Quester Consulting specializes in Human Capital Development Services, management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke- interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational /community performance.
Job Ref: DQC/HRM/PFM/006
Duration: 12 months
We seek to hire a smart, mature and entrepreneurial individual with at least 5 years experience who will be in charge of the Human Resource activities in a flour mill located in Edo state.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of the organization to ensure hiring of suitable candidates.
- Identify gaps for employee development and make relevant suggestions which cover competency gap.
- Coordinate human resources baseline services within the flour mill.
- Effectively ensure the development of training schemes and programs to enhance performance.
- Monitor staff performance and drive achievement of targets over the period of the contract.
- Support in communicating the vision, mission and core value of the organization through creative programs and activities.
- Candidate must have at least B.Sc or BA in any course of study.
- A certification in Human Resource Management is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have at least up 5 years post NYSC experience in Human Resource and at least 2 years in management level.
- Age: 30 - 35 years.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate vision to all levels of staff with a creative and innovative mind
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in HR transactional and strategic activities
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Value driven with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Personable yet firm.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the title of the job as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.