Job Opportunity at 25th and Staffing
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 25th & Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
25th and Staffing is an International and global Human Resources consulting, outsourcing , recruitment and training company, Borne out of a vision to provide high value human resources and business advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. The depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary/cultured consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We are URGENTLY seeking to employ AUTOMOBILE DIESEL MECHANIC for one of our clients.
- The candidate must be able to use diagnostic machines to dictate, analyse and fix technical faults in automobiles.
- Possess sound knowledge of Mercedes Benz and Ford Motors.
- Must be very familiar with diesel automobile engine.
- Possess 3 to 5 years experience as a diesel mechanic with at least 2 years in the use of auto diagnostic machines.
- Must be willing to work at Ode Remo.
- Possess at least O'Level certificate or equivalent.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 25th & StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited