If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Medical Sales Representative is primarily responsible for selling medical products and services to health professionals. He/she will increase awareness and use of the company’s products thereby increasing revenue in the assigned territory.
Other responsibilities are:
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers and achievement of sales target
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Prompt collection of payments for supplies made and remits same to company accounts.
- Our customers (distributors, institutions, hospitals, clinics, pharmacies etc), have the company products properly displayed
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Making presentations to health care professionals including Doctors, Pharmacists, nurses, Lab technicians, etc
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other task assigned by management
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in life sciences, pharmacy, medicine, nursing or dentistry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound territorial knowledge of the assigned location is a must
- Ability to understand and present clinical data
- Proven pharmaceutical sales experience (an advantage)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong Organisational and Time management skills
- Commercial awareness
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page