Vacancies at Riddle Technologies
Posted on: 9 July, 2016
Deadline: 26 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and ensure projects are completed on time.
- Design, build and support web application.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and translate this to the design and implementation of the application.
- Produce intuitive and appealing UI.
- Should possess the ability to develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures.
- Must be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player.
- PHP and MySQL.
- GIT & BitBucket.
- HTML, HTML5, & CSS3.
go to method of application »
- We are looking to hire a Marketing & Business Development Intern to work with us on a variety of marketing research and business development projects for a variety of clients and client categories.
- Conducting research on markets and competition
- Identifying target markets, market opportunities, and clients to pursue; researching prospective clients
- Coordinating proposal development; and updating marketing plans. The intern will also have the opportunity to attend and participate in client presentations and brainstorming sessions as needed.
- Must be book smart and street smart, demonstrate the ability to quickly come up to speed on the current situation and then undertake a variety of marketing research tasks, including preparing proposals for clients to meet their unique needs and interacting professionally with clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite is required. OND, HND, B.Sc. can apply.
- During internship, you will be paid a stipend with an opportunity to land a permanent position with us after 3-month programme.
- You can earn unlimited income during internship from revenue generated.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)