Samsung is a World-Class Company. From our beginnings as a small trading company, Samsung has evolved to a world-class corporation with businesses that span advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemical, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels and more. Our discoveries, inventions and breakthrough products have allowed us to be a leader in these fields, constantly pushing the industries forward.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
1. Preparing a daily cash plan for the following day and should be submitted by 3pm
2. Ensuring that payment are made to staff travelling and claims are settled thrice a week
3. Daily cash closing: Ensuring that the system balance is the same with physical cash balance in the vault.
4. Ensuring that quarterly and year end cash count are conducted and cash count certificate should be issued and signed off by the cash officer, account manger and CFO
5. Ensure timely and accurate posting of vendor invoices
6. Prepare a weekly schedule of vendor payment every Tuesday and ensuring that cheque raised for each vendor is cleared on SAP.
7. Ensuring daily update of the cheque register on the SAP for Vendors
8. Ensuring month end closing for the following
-Myfinance expense claim
-Myfinance expense closing
9. Responsible for MD's business travel request and settlement on EP
10. Management of Dispatcher, Directors and Managers' postpaid line and other staff line
- BSc Accounting graduate and requirements
- 1 to 3 years experience in accounting
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage)
To apply, visit Samsung Career Page