New Jobs at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 July, 2016
Deadline: 14 July, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
- Must have BSC/HND Accounting
- Very good usage of ERP (RMS experience will be of advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Must be resident in Kano.
- Must be honest,dilligent and very hardworking.
- Age between 28 -35
go to method of application »
- BSc/HND Accounting
- Very good usage of ERP (RMS experience will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience
- Reside in Kano
- Age between 28 -35.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Data Entry Intern at MyJobMag.com
- Reporters at Concise News
- Video Editor Trainee at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Client Service Executive at a Media/Advertising Firm - DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Offline Sales Agent - IrokoTV at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited (14 Positions)
- Client Services Manager at Skyview Communications Limited
- Full-Stack Web Developer at Blewe
- Video Editor/Creative Director at Kraks Media