Vacancy at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 8 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (TBs, P&L, B/S, Cash Flow)
- Preparation of budget monthly forecasts
- Preparation of monthly variance analysis
- Product Inventory management
- Maintain efficient and effective cash collection channels that is seamless for customers to use
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns and tax transactions (VAT, WHT etc.)
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, members Equity, Inter-company balances.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Accounting
- MSc. in Accounting will be an added advantage
- Must be ICAN certified
- Must have 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role of which 5 years must be in a Start-up and minimum 2 years in a corporate finance role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Must have worked with a telecommunication company, Payment Terminal Service Provider or Payment Terminal Service Aggregator
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
- Strong experience in financial analysis, financial reporting, variance analysis, managerial finance, financial statements, financial modelling, strategic planning and financial forecasting and corporate finance.
- Compensation is based on practical experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send a copy of their CVs to Careers@capricorndigi.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited