The Head Major Projects is responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of all construction projects and have joint control of a direct budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Agreeing project objectives;
- Representing the bank’s interest;
- Providing independent advice on management of projects;
- Organising the various professional staff working on projects;
- Risk assessment
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met;
- Making sure quality standards are met;
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors;
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure the Bank’s guidelines are maintained;
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Accounting, costing and billing.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Ensure Clients Satisfaction;
- Ensure Construction Time and budget is achieved;
- Ensure project delivering on specific requirements.
- Ensure quality in both the construction process and workmanship is met;
- Monitor Health and Safety Strategy is met;
- Ensure quality contractors are sign up by the Bank.
- University Degree in architecture or engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at Management level, project management across varying sectors and construction project management.
- Must have budgetary control and financial management experience and should be able to demonstrating capability on large scale projects;
- Must have thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards and commercial awareness;
For more information on this or any other exciting role please email your CV in MS WORD format in the first instance to email@example.com