Jobs at Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company - 9 Positions
Posted on: 1 July, 2016
Deadline: 15 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at H&C Consulting & Outsourcing Company
Harvel & Carst Outsourcing Company is an Outsourcing Services provider incorporated in March 2014. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from Human Resource solutions to fleet management. We serve both small and medium sized enterprises as well as large corporate companies. Our client seek young, vibrant candidate to fill in the following positions below:
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Arrange appointments.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Compiles and analyzes financial
- information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spread sheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges, and potential penalties.
- Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific operations.
- Will be cross trained in other duties
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about H&C Consulting & Outsourcing CompanySimilar Jobs
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at BP Business Solutions