PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Lt is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
Reports to: Business Development Manager, Branch Managers, Account Officer, Recruitment Officers and conversion Officers/Manager
- To work with the Business Development Manager to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones; assist in coordinating marketing activities; supervise digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Develop and initiate business development and /. marketing strategies
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies
- Assist in the execution of regional marketing campaigns
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where a PFL office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employees, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets within budget.
- Liaise with sponsors/partners on adhering to standards and acceptable best practices
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others
- Any other task that may be assigned as related.
Experience and Qualifications
- Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism - essential
- Graduate Degree - essential
- Postgraduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role - essential
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing
- Experience of organising promotional events
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.