Job Vacancy in a Leading Full Service Law Firm
Posted on: 29 June, 2016
Deadline: 25 July, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A leading full Service Law Firm within the capital city, Abuja with practice experience in Corporate and Commercial Practice, litigation and ADR, Real Estate and Property is looking for an experienced Lawyer to join its Legal Team in the capacity below:
- Render legal advice to Companies, Government Agencies and individuals
- Liaise and work with Government and Regulatory Authorities for permits, waivers, consents etc related to Client matters
- Draft and review Business and complex commercial contracts
- Conduct due diligence on Companies and properties and prepare Reports
- Process regulatory approvals and waivers
- Appear in courts and tribunals to prosecute and defend cases for Clients
- Mediating out-of-court dispute settlements
- Undertake Real Estate and Property conveyancing
- Conduct Legal Research and render Legal Opinions
- Handle Client corporate transaction files, organize and manage confidential and time sensitive information related to their matters or transactions
- Provision of Company secretarial duties.
Education ad Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Law (LL, B) with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Must have attended the Nigerian Law school and qualified asa Barrister at Law in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- (B. L)with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Masters degree will be an added advantage
- Accreditation with the Securities and Exchange Commission and ICSAN/ICSA UK will bean added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in Corporate commercial practice
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in commercial litigation
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Capital market and financing transactions
- Three to five years company secretarial working experience, and
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people (Strong interpersonal Skills)
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good Legal drafting skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Cover Letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs