Index Consulting is a professional services firm offering leading edge business research, management, training and technical consulting services to government and business. Over the years, we have established a proven track record of successfully translating innovative thinking into compelling concepts which has put our clients’ way ahead of competition, serving them through a core team of professionals supported by a high quality network of associates in industry, business, and academia with an unmatched combined experience and skill base.
Are you a highly motivated and enterprising business professional with sound knowledge of, and experience in providing business solutions to public and private sector clients?
- IndexConsulting provides innovative business solutions to public and private clients. Our professionals combine their experience, insights and solutions to create exceptional value for our clients and their stakeholders.
- To meet the demands of our exciting and expanding business in Nigeria and West Africa, we are looking to recruit a number of young and experienced professionals.
Our practice areas and capabilities include:
- Strategy, Innovation and Growth
- Business Performance Improvement
- Cost Reduction/Operational Excellence/BPR
- Corp. Renewal & Change Facilitation
- Organisation Restructuring & Design
- Corporate Restructuring and Turnaround Management
- Marketing and Sales Effectiveness
- Customer Service Excellence
- Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- Human Performance Improvement, and
- Start-up/Market Entry/SME Advisory services
Are you the one for us?
- We are looking for business professionals who are smart, innovative, motivated, ambitious, enterprising and enthusiastic team players at all levels of experience - Associate, Consultant, Principal, Associate Director and Director with experience in any/some of the key disciplines above.
Our ideal candidate’s profile:
- A 2nd-Upper or higher first Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or the Sciences (an MBA, relevant professional qualification or advanced Degree will be an advantage)
- Financial and business analysis skills
- Modeling and numerative skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Superior client relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Experience in key sectors - financial services, manufacturing/ consumer goods, telecoms, energy/ power, transport, IT/Internet/e-Commerce will be an added advantage.
- Enterprising/excellent business development skills
- Ambitious to work regionally
Level & Experience Requirements:
- Director: 15+ years in strategy and/or business performance improvement consulting as above with leading consultancy/advisory firms or blue-chip companies.
- Assoc. Director: 12+ years in strategy and/or business performance improvement consulting as above with leading consultancy/advisory firms or blue-chip companies.
- Principal: 8+ years in strategy and/or business performance improvement consulting as above with leading consultancy/advisory firms or blue-chip companies.
- Consultant: 4+ years of professional experience in any relevant area as above with leading consultancy/advisory firms or blue-chip companies.
- Associate Consultant:1-3 years of professional experience in any relevant area as above with leading consultancy/advisory firms or blue-chip companies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume quoting the position you wish to be considered for (as title) to email@example.com
Note: IndexConsulting is an equal opportunities employer; and we offer competitive compensation commensurate with your level of expertise and performance.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.