New Job Vacancy at FEZ Consultants
Posted on: 15 June, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at FEZ Consultants
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fez Consultants - Our Client provides innovative technical and marketing solutions for several industries e.g. health care and security.
- We are looking to recruit a Medical Operations Manager who will coordinate the activities of this unit according to the agenda of the Ministry and acceptable medical practise as well as function as a medic/doctor
The Medical Operations Manager handles all medical operations of Rescue Technologies Limited’s business:
- Has the overall responsibility for the ambulance services unit while performing his medical responsibility of medic in the system
- Must have knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including relative costs and benefits.
- Is responsible for the knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- Is responsible for the knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Is responsible for the knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Is responsible for the knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Must have knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance, also needs knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
Performs all the medical functions below:
- Administers first-aid treatment and life-support care to sick or injured persons in pre-hospital setting.
- Performs emergency diagnostic and treatment procedures, such as stomach suction, airway management or heart monitoring, during ambulance ride.
- Observes, records, and reports to physicians the patient’s condition or injury, the treatment provided, and reactions to drugs and treatment.
- Immobilizes patients for placement on stretcher and ambulance transport, using backboard or other spinal immobilization device.
- Along with the first aider/ driver maintains vehicles and medical and communication equipment, and replenishes first-aid equipment and supplies.
- Assesses nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritizes medical procedures.
- Communicates with dispatchers and treatments centers personnel to provide information about situation, to arrange reception of victims, and to receive instructions for further treatment.
- Comforts and reassures patients in times of crisis.
- Decontaminates ambulance interior following treatment of patient with infectious disease and report case to proper authorities.
- Operates equipment such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) external defibrillators and bag-valve mask resuscitators in advanced life-support environments.
- Maintains a mutually beneficial relationship between patients /clients and ambulance service
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Stress management
- Deadline driven and Result oriented
- Problem solving ability
- Time management
- Strong Administration skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Passion for excellence
- Analytical skills
- Customer focus and orientation
- Attention to details Teamwork
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Reasonable understanding of medical practice
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadline
- The ability to work with personnel from all levels
- Tact, and ability to deal with difficult situations
- 2:1 in a Nursing degree or Medical related degree is required from a reputable higher institution.
- 8 years and above working experience in Medical operations
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Specialty in Emergency/Trauma and Paramedic is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with job title as subject
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about FEZ ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Sunray Ventures
- Business Intelligence Analyst at The Concept Group
- Career Opportunities at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Project Manager (Technical) at Estuary Business Solutions (EBS)
- Risk, Independence and Legal Administrator at Deloitte Nigeria
- Business Sales Executives at a Telecommunications Company - Workforce Group
- Current Job Placements at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates