Nationwide Career Opportunities at JC & Partners
Posted on: 13 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at JC & Partners
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JC & Partners, a total solutions HR consultancy and recruitment company, is seeking to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities in defined areas, and shall be responsible for managing high quality and consistency of all products and service delivery through distributer channels in cooperation with HQ.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other followup. Identify and resolve client concerns. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, followup, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock. Sales annual budgeting. Managing local distribution channel.
- Working proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Advanced reading, writing and arithmetic skills.
- At least 3 years working experience as sales representative or manager with medical equipment suppliers.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional image and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Significant local travel to current and potential clients required. A valid state driver’s license within 60 days of employment required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JC & PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor - Secondary Educational Services at KPMG Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Mactay Consulting
- Distribution Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Development Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Lead, Learning and Development at The Concept Group
- Group CFO at MindField Resources
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited
- Male Admin Officer at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)