IBFCAlliance Limited is a standalone training and business consulting firm with no affiliation with any other Nigerian company providing similar services.
IBFCAlliance Limited provides learning and development support (training and training consulting) services, strategy and performance improvement consulting, corporate governance consulting, financial/investment consulting, human resource consulting and other business consulting services to its customers in various sectors of the economy.
IBFCAlliance is currently recruiting to fill the position of an Executive for one of its clients; a leading, non-for-profit internationally acclaimed society of investment professionals.
The Executive will provide direct operational and administrative support to the Society with a view to developing its capacity to deliver on its mission in Nigeria. This position will work closely with the Nigerian Board of Governors, Regional (London) and Global (USA) colleagues to support the pursuit of and delivery of the Society’s mission and strategy.
The position will be accountable for the efficient and timely execution of a range of administrative and operational tasks, including streamlining and improving processes, coordinating communications, and conducting recruitment and retention activities as directed.
- Administration executive services
- Planning and Processes
- Digital Communications
- Project & Event management coordination
- Functions may vary depending on the specific requirements, or time allocated for the service needs. Position will require occasional travel to attend the Annual Executives Meetings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a senior administrative role in the investment/finance industry
- Must demonstrate outstanding stewardship and relationship building/management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation
- Proficient using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
- Very high level of organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations
- Excellent consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Full time in the office
- This job description is a summary of job requirements and duties and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all areas of responsibilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.