Career Opportunity at VSO International
Posted on: 7 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at VSO
VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
- To support the Cluster Lead in delivering programmes and projects on time, within budget and to the required standard.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
- Experience of planning and managing projects with multiple stakeholders, delivering expected benefits in challenging contexts to tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to vary communication content and style to suit audiences to inform, motivate and inspire.
- Ability to speak fluent Hausa and have experience living and working in Northern Nigeria.
- Must have 3 years practical experience within a development organisation. A bachelor’s degree in development studies or related field.
Method of Application
To apply, visit VSO Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about VSOSimilar Jobs
- Deputy Program Manager, Food Security and Livelihood at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Latest Jobs at the Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Temporary Appointment, Communication Specialist at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Senior Strategic Communications Advisor at FHI 360
- Job Openings at VSO - Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Paramedic / Emergency Technician at Médecins du Monde
- Drivers at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Protection Field Officer at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)