Job Vacancy at Lonadek
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Gather and collate relevant and critical data from newspapers, journals, magazines, individual, publications and internet.
- Research and communicate relevant workshops, seminars and conferences that will add value to corporate goals and objectives
- Research into global trends and best practices and opportunities for increased market share.
- Analyse information and prepare reports for submission to Management
- Developing and building strong client and candidate networks to support the development of new and existing business
- Review new business ideas and strategies of the competition.
- Gather statistics on business relevant activities.
- Validate facts and statistics from secondary research, including external sources, publications and the internet.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- General Manager at Sence Nigeria
- Commissioned Financial Advisor at the Workplace Centre Limited
- Drivers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Driving Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited