Job Vacancy at Lonadek
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Gather and collate relevant and critical data from newspapers, journals, magazines, individual, publications and internet.
- Research and communicate relevant workshops, seminars and conferences that will add value to corporate goals and objectives
- Research into global trends and best practices and opportunities for increased market share.
- Analyse information and prepare reports for submission to Management
- Developing and building strong client and candidate networks to support the development of new and existing business
- Review new business ideas and strategies of the competition.
- Gather statistics on business relevant activities.
- Validate facts and statistics from secondary research, including external sources, publications and the internet.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Doheney Services Ltd
- Streaming Media Systems Engineer at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Sketchup Expert at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - Career Prime
- IT Support Personnel at Realworld Systems Geo IT Limited
- Mooring Master at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Project Mechanical Engineer at Consultant Collaborative Partnership
- Structural Engineer at Culminate Consulting
- Business Development Executives at AIM Consultants