Job Vacancy at Lonadek
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Gather and collate relevant and critical data from newspapers, journals, magazines, individual, publications and internet.
- Research and communicate relevant workshops, seminars and conferences that will add value to corporate goals and objectives
- Research into global trends and best practices and opportunities for increased market share.
- Analyse information and prepare reports for submission to Management
- Developing and building strong client and candidate networks to support the development of new and existing business
- Review new business ideas and strategies of the competition.
- Gather statistics on business relevant activities.
- Validate facts and statistics from secondary research, including external sources, publications and the internet.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)
- Business Strategy Analyst at Somanda Consulting