Job Vacancy at Lonadek
Posted on: 3 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Gather and collate relevant and critical data from newspapers, journals, magazines, individual, publications and internet.
- Research and communicate relevant workshops, seminars and conferences that will add value to corporate goals and objectives
- Research into global trends and best practices and opportunities for increased market share.
- Analyse information and prepare reports for submission to Management
- Developing and building strong client and candidate networks to support the development of new and existing business
- Review new business ideas and strategies of the competition.
- Gather statistics on business relevant activities.
- Validate facts and statistics from secondary research, including external sources, publications and the internet.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Zoho
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistants at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Administrative Roles at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- USSD Developers at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Business Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting