Job Opportunity at Walcoss Consulting
Posted on: 2 June, 2016
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Walcoss Consulting
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Coordinate trainings
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Maintain proper records of all trainings
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication, active listening
- Must have strong negotiation techniques
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal savvy and composure especially in critical situations. Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Related field would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management, administration and organization.
- Knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Walcoss ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- HR Manager at an Automobile Firim - Kimberly Ryan
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag