Job Opportunity at Walcoss Consulting
Posted on: 2 June, 2016
Deadline: 10 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Walcoss Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Walcoss Consulting offers a product of inspired professional management consulting services to a focused clientele who desire to distinguish themselves from the teaming competitors in their industries.
We envision a business climate in Nigeria which is gradually revolutionising into a global one to be guided by key universal business principles. This has been our driving force and has led to a reinvention of our service offerings and our mode of delivery. We are highly energetic and self-motivated to take our clients to the top of their industry and to maintain such position. The proprietary tools we use are generated in-house and highly probing to unravel minor issues beneath the obvious.
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Coordinate trainings
- Evaluate training effectiveness
- Maintain proper records of all trainings
- Undertaking regular salary reviews
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication, active listening
- Must have strong negotiation techniques
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal savvy and composure especially in critical situations. Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience in Related field would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of principles and practices of human resources management, administration and organization.
- Knowledge of laws affecting human resources administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Walcoss ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited