Job at Body Affairs Diagnostic Limited
Posted on: 31 May, 2016
Deadline: 14 June, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Body Affairs Diagnostics is an integrated healthcare delivery organization dedicated to serve Nigerians and set to be the best diagnostic center in Nigeria. With state-of-the-art equipment and dedicated skilled personnel, we are ready to attend to all your diagnostic needs. We are set to make Nigerians healthier by providing fast, accurate and reliable diagnosis. We also bring the widest pathology test range in the country. We are working very hard to be the definition of excellence in diagnostic medicine in Nigeria.
- Ability to perform ultrasound (special scans) using a 4D Ultrasound machine.
- A degree in any Biological Science discipline or relevant field.
- Good communication skills are mandatory.
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Radiology will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in computer skills.
- Interpersonal, technical and detail-oriented skills;
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical stamina;
- Ability to operate computerized instruments and complex machinery
go to method of application »
- Direct responsibility for commercial growth targets.
- Expected to determine and execute Commercial strategy to achieve/exceed total business targets.
- Grow service sales of assigned customer portfolio through creating and maintaining long term customer relationships/satisfaction.
- Primarily dealing with Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Corporate clients and HNIs customers to sell assigned services.
- Drive targeted marketing campaigns and follow up through telemarketing efforts
- Maintain current and competitive product knowledge, and clear understanding of market dynamics in order to offer creative solutions to customers.
- B.Sc in a Scientific discipline or Business Studies or equivalent knowledge and experience would be advantageous and essential.
- Interpersonal, technical and detail-oriented skills.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management.
- Proficiency in computer skills inclusive of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Must be able to travel from time to time.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's which include the names and contact numbers (telephone and E-mail), of two (2) referees to the addressed below:
Body Affairs Diagnostic Limited,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Nurse Anaesthetist at Abuja Clinics
- Product Manager at Novartis International
- Physicians at Mobile Doctors 24-7 International
- Job Vacancies at AA Rescue
- Dialysis Technicians at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing
- Job Vacancies at May & Baker Plc
- Job Openings at Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
- Medical Jobs at Biket Medical Centre