Internship Opportunity at Productive People
Posted on: 25 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach. We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
WE ARE HIRING!!
- Your duties will include: Meticulous record Keeping, Invoice preparation, Filling & general Admin
- The role is for 2 Days a week for a 1 month trial period and will become permanent.
- BSC or HND in Accounting or Banking & Finance Either completed or awaiting NYSC
- Mid level understanding of Excel
- Must be smart, fun and forward thinking
- Very good communication skills and well presented
- Based in VI, Lagos.
- Food & Transport allowance provided weekly
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited