Job Vacancy in a New Private University
Posted on: 24 May, 2016
Deadline: 7 June, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A new private university located in the old Mid-Western Region of Nigeria has vacancy for the position of:
The ideal candidate must have sound knowledge that will drive the administrative processes of a private university for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. He/She should be capable of:
- Promoting effective and efficient implementation of policies approved by the Governing Council.
- Developing functional policies/plans, and presentation of sound and well researched proposals to the Council.
- Maintaining an efficient administrative system; installing an efficient system of handling university records, and carrying out routine administrative matters.
- Identifying and implementing learning and development needs for administrative staff.
- Handling materials management, including maintenance of all university’s property and equipment, supply and control of stationery and consumables.
- Liaising with appropriate government organs, including JAMB. NIJC and other bodies.
- Position-specific skills that will ensure immediate performance gains; resourcefulness and self-motivation.
- Entrepreneurial skills; results orientation, and ability to read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, legal documents, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; communication skills; interpersonal and relationship skills; organizational skills and motivation to work on self initiative; presentation and negotiation skills.
- Experience in the use of a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, charts, etc.
- Experience in the use of internet and fast communication networks.
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate should have sound bachelor's and postgraduate degrees in Social or Management Sciences or Law.
- An MBA or professional qualification/ membership of ICSA, ICAN, CIPM, NIM and other recognized bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen years post graduation experience, out of which ten years should be in a management position.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC) at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)