Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world's most valuable companies.
Microsoft is proactively engaging in a transition to becoming a cloud-first, mobile-first company. As part of this transformation, the world wide specialist sales team (WWSTU) is creating a new Enterprise Mobility sales role to land in subsidiaries worldwide. These Enterprise Mobility SSP (Solution Sales Pro) will be responsible for selling cross platform mobility infrastructure (Identity, Security, Management, Desktop Virtualization) in our Enterprise accounts. Collectively, these sellers will represent an elite team who will lead Microsoft’s transition to provide cross platform mobility services in accounts.
Key Accountabilities: 8-10 responsibilities,
• Owning delivery of Microsoft’s Mobility story to customers and securing their agreement on Enterprise Mobility Suite and desktop virtualization products and services required for a given solution.
• Proactively developing and closing a healthy pipeline of qualified Enterprise Mobility Suite solution selling opportunities around key capabilities of User Identity & Access, Security, Management, and Desktop Virtualization (app virtualization, session virtualization, VDI, DaaS, etc)
• Working with Account Managers and Account Technology Strategist (ATS) during Account Planning to develop customer profiles relative to mobility opportunities for enterprise customers.
• Collaborating with Windows Device SSPs and Productivity SSPs to attach Enterprise Mobility Suite on all Windows 10 and Office 365 opportunities
• Proactively engaging with customers using non-Windows devices (Android/iOS) and winning Enterprise Mobility solutions to secure, manage, and deploy Windows apps/desktop on all non-Windows devices
• Providing solution sales leadership to ensure customer infrastructure is ‘Windows 10 ready’ by winning/deploying Azure AD, Unified Device Management (System Center Config Manager + Intune) and Information Security workloads
• Proactively engaging with Desktop Virtualization partners (for e.g. Citrix) on complex and large scale virtualization opportunities to win against competition
• Identifying and pursuing competitive opportunities within Enterprise accounts created by BYOD and Consumerization of IT to create a new Enterprise Mobility selling motion to IT and Business Decision makers.
• Ensuring handoffs to and engagements with the appropriate resources (to key roles, such as Account Managers, Account Technical Specialists and Technical Sales Professionals, Services Sales Professionals) at the appropriate phase of the Microsoft Solution Selling Process.
• Contributing to the engagement and readiness of System Integrators, ISV, Hosters, and reseller partners who can help the Enterprise Mobility SSP role scale through increased Microsoft mobility solutions sales capacity
Experiences Required: key experiences, skills and knowledge:
• 7-10 Years of experience in IT infrastructure, mobility, or related Industries
• 300 Level knowledge of how customers assess, purchase and manage mobility solutions
• 300 Level industry competency in Consumerization of IT and BYOD strategies
• 200 level knowledge of mobility management solutions including Windows Intune and System Center Config Manager
• 200 level knowledge of cloud services technologies including Windows Azure
• 200 Level knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Rights Management
• 200 Level in key client virtualization solutions, including: VDI, MED-V, APP-V, RDS, DaaS
• 200 Level knowledge of Windows, Windows devices and non-Windows devices such as iPad, Android, & other competitive phones/tablets
• Bachelor’s Degree - Required
• MBA/Master’s Degree - Preferred
To apply, visit Microsoft Career Website