Graduate Opportunity at Doheney Services
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
- Assist the HR consultant with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assist in the HR Re-engineering process of organizations.
- Assist in the implementation, ongoing operation, and further development of job evaluation, regarding and appeals processes.
- Giving input on several projects: Internal Policy Drafting, Inductions Programs, e.t.c
- Assist the HR consultant with assessment center deployment as when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Doheney Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- Admin/Executive Assistant at HYT Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hartford Green Consulting Limited (HGC)
- Fresh Job Vacancies at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Information Technology Role at Design Consulting
- Accounts/Admin Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Job Opportunities at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Latest Vacancies at IMS One World
- Accountant at PeoplePrime