Graduate Opportunity at Doheney Services
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Doheney Services Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting outfit set up in November 2004. The Firm is a one- stop firm providing specialized and in depth human resource consultancy services across several key industries. Some of the industries we cover include Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, Banking & Financial Services, Transport & Logistics, manufacturing, FMCG and Food Industries etc
- Assist the HR consultant with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assist in the HR Re-engineering process of organizations.
- Assist in the implementation, ongoing operation, and further development of job evaluation, regarding and appeals processes.
- Giving input on several projects: Internal Policy Drafting, Inductions Programs, e.t.c
- Assist the HR consultant with assessment center deployment as when required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- A professional manner
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Doheney Services LtdSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited